If you are working, you are entitled to diverse benefits, but you can’t claim your benefits from SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-IBIG if your employer is not remitting your contributions every month.
It can be very frustrating if you end up losing your housing, retirement, or health benefits because your premium contributions were not remitted by your employer.
SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG: Is Your Employer Remitting Your Monthly Contributions?
A. Visit SSS Website to view all your paid monthly contributions. If you are not yet registered to My.SSS, simply click “Click here” below Not yet registered in My.SSS to complete your Online Member User ID Registration. The site will have an instruction on how to complete your registration. Once completed you can now view your account statement using your user ID and password. Select E-SERVICES menu and choose Inquiry. You will be directed to Member Inquiry page. Click Member Info and click Actual Premiums. That’s it!
B. You can also check your contributions through SMS service. You have to be registered for the SMS services of SSS. Text SSS<space>REG<space>10-digit SSS number<space>MM/DD/YYYY and send it to 2600. I did not register to their SMS service but I always receive a text message every time my employer paid my SSS contribution. Maybe our HR go the extra mile to make it happen.
Access your SSS contributions though text. Simply type SSS<space>CONTRIB<space>10-digit SSS number<space>4-digit PIN and send it to 2600.
You may also verify your contributions by visiting the branch near you.
There are two ways to check your PhilHealth contributions.
A. Use the Member Inquiry Facility if you have an internet access and wanted to check your PhilHealth contribution.
1. If you haven’t registered to an online member account, go to PhilHealth account registration form. Fill in the necessary details and choose three security questions. Key in the security code and then click Submit.
2. Click the link that was sent to your email from the PhilHealth Member Information System. This step is a must to complete your account activation. After you completed the process you can now check your contributions.
3. Log in to the Member Inquiry facility found in the PhilHealth website. Enter your PIN and password. Answer the security question to be directed to the Member Static Information page. Click Premium Contributions to see your total contribution, the total number of monthly payments,. That includes all your monthly contributions from your first payment up to the most recent one.
B. Through an interactive voice response system, use the (02) 441-7442 hotline, you can check your contribution status, membership, benefits, and other related concerns.
There are five ways to check your Pag-IBIG Contributions. As a Pag-IBIG member.
- To verify your monthly contribution, you can call Pag-IBIG hotline at 724-4244
- Or send them an email [email protected].
- You may also reach their customer support agents through Pag-IBIG Chat Support,
- Pag-IBIG Fund Facebook page,
- Or simply visit the nearest Pag-IBIG branch.
NOTE: Give your personal details including your full name, birthdate, and the name of your employer every time you check your contribution using the any of the said channels.