One of the worries of our OFWs is how to pay their monthly contributions to SSS. But worry no more! Now you can pay your SSS contributions online using SSS Online Payment for OFW, self-employed and voluntary members.
Also, Social Security System launched the online service that allows us to pay our Loans online. It’s great news! Isn’t it?
SSS Online Payment for OFW
Anywhere you are in the world at anytime, you can pay your SSS contributions, loan amortization, and loan payment through this online facility that SSS offers. You can easily pay your contributions online at the comfort of your own. You don’t need to go to SSS office, banks or any SSS payment centers just to pay your contributions.
This is of great help for us to easily monitor our contributions. We will be able to know if our contributions are intact and completely paid every now and then at our chosen payment schedule. Also, this will help us minimize missing months of unpaid premiums and or loan payments.
Use the SSS online inquiry system to view your past contributions, static information and employment history, your loan balances and more. If you need copies, you can easily print them out as well.
SSS Online Payment Procedures
Bancnet and online banking are the 2 ways to pay your SSS contributions and loan repayments online.
SSS Online Payment using BancNet
You don’t need a registration to make SSS payment. That is the great thing about this online payment.
BancNet is the easiest way when paying your SSS online. It is safe and secure. It also protects your privacy and security. No registration needed, no transaction fees and no charges when you use BancNet.
Steps How to Pay SSS Online Using BancNet
- Visit BancNet SSS Payment Portal at www.bancnetonline.com
- Select which bank you want to use to make SSS payment
- Click the “I Agree” button on the Terms and Conditions
- Provide and enter your bank account details such as your ATM Card Number, account type and ATM PIN.
- Enter your 10 digit SSS Number + 6 digits containing the month (mm) and year (yyyy) – (XXXXXXXXXXmmyyyyy)
- Enter amount to be paid
- And click “SUBMIT”
SSS Online Payment using Banks
Some banks like Unionbank, BDO, BPI, Metrobank, Eastwest Bank and the like already have partnered with SSS to collect remittance for SSS contributions and loan payments.
Login to your baking account and go to payments or bills section and select SSS as your preferred institution. Provide your payment details and click submit. As easy as 1,2,3!
Steps How to Pay SSS Online Using Banks
- Visit BancNet SSS Payment Portal
- Select the bank for your SSS Payment
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Enter your bank account details
- Enter your SSS Number and month and year of your premium payments
- Enter the amount to pay
Be the first to comment