The first batch of Civil Service Exam Schedule 2019 is this coming March 17, 2019, However the application starts last December 2018 until January 2019 only. With that being said, if you haven’t applied during this application period, you can’t take the 2019 March exam. But don’t worry. The application period for the second batch of Civil Service Exam for August 4, 2019 starts at May 6, 2019 until June 5, 2019.
Are you eligible to take the exam? Here are the eligibility requirements:
- Filipino Citizen of good moral character, at least 18 years old
- No criminal record| has not been convicted by final judgement of an offense|crime involving moral turpitude
- Has not been dishonorable discharged from military service|dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government
- Has not taken the same level of career service examination with 3 months from the last examination taken
Document Requirements for Civil Service Exam:
- Application form must be fully accomplished (Note: spaces for “Signature of Applicant” and “Right Thumb-mark” on the form should be left blank. This should be accomplished in the presence of the CSC processor). Download CS Form No. 100 Revised September 2016.
- Four copies of identical pictures with specifications: Philippine passport size (4.5cm x 3.5cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)|colored with white background| printed in good quality photo paper| in standard close-up shot (from shoulder level up with the head and face occupying at least 80% of the picture and with the name tag position at approximately 1 inch or 2.4 cm below the chin)|in bare face (No eyeglasses or any accessories that may cover facial features)| showing left and right ears| taken in full-face view directly facing the camera| with neutral facial expression and both eyes open| with full and handwritten (not computer-generated) name tag in the format: first name, middle initial, last name, extension name if any and signature over printed name| taken with the last 3 months prior to filling of application.
- Original and photocopy of any valid ID containing applicant’s clear picture, date of birth, signature and signature of authorized head of the issuing agency such as driver’s license, SSS or GSIS ID, PhilHealth ID, current company|office ID, current school ID, Postal ID, barangay ID, BIR ID, voter’s ID, police clearance, valid passport. Note: Any other ID not included above is not acceptable unless they make some adjustment after I write this article. ID’s lacking information, particularly the birth of date of the applicant, one must provide clear copy of PSA Birth Certificate or from Local Registrars Office.
Full details of 2019 Civil Service Exam is not yet release. We are still waiting for the official announcement from Civil Service Commission. Will update you soon.