It’s undeniable that Facebook has been a great big part of people’s social life because this application has always been about connecting people. Due to the high volume and continuous increase of usage Facebook team always innovate their application for the better. Just recently, the Facebook team announced their new tool which is the Facebook Messenger Room.
What is Messenger Room?
Messenger Rooms is the new update of Facebook that was recently announced. This new update aims to connect a larger number of people with just a use of a device, the app itself, and an internet connection.
Facebook users will be able to create and start a video chat room via Facebook or the Messenger app and invite up to 50 people to join a video call without time limits, they can use it and talk as long as they want.
Things You Can Do With Facebook Messenger Rooms?
- You can add another person into your live video regardless of what location they were
- Mark Facebook events online
- Integrate Facebook Live so you can broadcast to as much as 50 guests
- Raise money for a cause
- If you have limited data connection there’s an option to listen to audio-only
- Live stream games
- Help you support your favorite creators
- It allows you to invite users even if you aren’t friends on Facebook
- The App allows you to modify your on-screen look
- Customize a room’s lighting color
- It has 14 camera filters for fun visual effects
Privacy Options For Messenger Rooms:
- Removing an Unwanted Participant
- Reporting a Room Name if it violated the Community Standards
- Blocking A Person who may be bothering you
- Locking and Unlocking The Room so that no one else can join once the call starts
- Leaving The Room if you feel unsafe
Here are the Steps On How To Create a Facebook’s Messenger Rooms:
- Open the Messenger App. If you don’t have one kindly download it using a Play Store or App Store
- Tap the “People tab” at the bottom right of the screen
- Tap Create a Room and choose the people who you want to join
- Start a Call
As a final point, most of us really rely on Facebook when it comes to connecting with the people in our lives. It really a good thing knowing that you can connect and bond with your loved ones, relatives, friends, or even workmates with just a call anytime and anywhere without hassle. Just make sure not to forget about following safety precautions to protect yourself.