East-West Banking Corporation or East West Bank is the eleventh largest bank in the Philippines in terms of assets. The good thing about this bank is that it offers low monthly interest to all Eastwest Visa Credit Card they offer. In that way, credit card owners won’t be paying too much for the use of their service. That is very affordable and almost free. So if you want to get an Eastwest Visa Credit Card this guide will help you.
What are the Features and Benefits That Eastwest Visa Credit Card Offers:
- Get 3% Cash Rewards on straight charges at department stores and dining establishments
- Get 0.3% Cash Rewards on straight charges at other establishments
- Take advantage of the special privileges from our roster of renowned local partners with EastWest Premium Perks
- You may avail of free comprehensive travel accident & inconvenience insurance of up to Php 20M
- Use your EastWest Visa Platinum credit card anywhere in the world wherever Visa is accepted
- The card itself has a smart chip for better card security
- Online transactions are now made safer with 3D Secure that protects you from fraudulent activity
- It allows you to pay in Philippine Peso whether you buy locally or internationally
- It has easy payment terms
- You can transfer your other credit card’s balances to your EastWest Visa Platinum credit card
- 24 hours of customer service
Interest and Fees Amount:
- Annual fee:
Gold Principal users (Php 2,500)
Classic Principal users (Php 1,500)
Supplementary Gold users (Php 1,250)
Supplementary Classic users (Php 750)
- Interest rate: 3.50% per month, computed based on average daily balance (or 42% effective rate annually)
- Late payment fee: 8% of the Minimum Payment Due
- Over limit fee: Php 500
- Card replacement fee: Php 400
What are the Requirements?
- Must be a Filipino Citizen and 21 years old above
- Must have a residence landline or mobile phone
- Accomplished Application Form
- Valid ID (Photocopy)
- Latest BIR Form 2316 / ITR
- Certificate of Employment
- Salary Adjusted Memo
- Letter of Appointment
- Payslip (3 months latest)
- Service Record (For Government Employees)
- Valid Credit Card Reference and Latest Month Statement of Account
How to Apply?
Application for Eastwest Visa Credit Card has two options. You can do an online application or apply directly to their bank.
For online application:
You will need to visit their website or just simply click this link “Apply for Eastwest Visa Credit Card”. Afterward, you will be shown the list of credit card they offer, kindly choose one and then fill-up the all the information. Send your documents for verification. Once done, read the agreement, type in the verification code, and then click “Agree and Submit”.
Eastwest Bank Branch Application:
If you prefer to apply directly to their bank, just prepare all the documents needed, and then go to the nearest Eastwest branch in your location that you prefer and submit the application form associated with the supporting documents needed.
If you chose to get this <a href="http://<!– wp:paragraph –> <p>East-West Banking Corporation or East West Bank is the eleventh largest bank in the Philippines in terms of assets. The good thing about this bank is that it offers low monthly interest to all Eastwest Visa Credit Card they offer. In that way, credit card owners won't be paying too much for the use of their service. That is very affordable and almost free. So if you wanted to get an Eastwest Visa Credit <a href="https://usapangpiso.com/2020/01/08/list-of-credit-cards-with-easy-application/">Card</a> this guide will help you.</p> credit card, it is a good choice indeed because you will be able to earn so many rewards while enjoying special discounts and privileges without worrying to pay for high interest.
For more inquiries, you may call Eastwest Bank customer service using this hotline: (02) 888-1700 or 1-800-1888-8600