Philippine National Police (PNP) announced that they will be having an Online Recruitment in all regions of the Philippines and it will start on July 08, 2020.
So for those who are interested in joining PNP, this is now the right time to apply since they will be offering a hassle less way application. They will use the PNP ORAS.
PNP ORAS is an online application website which will be used by the aspiring applicants of the Philippine National Police
Who is qualified for PNP Online Recruitment?
-Must have good moral character
-Passed psychiatric/psychological test
-With a Bachelor’s Degree
-Passed drug and physical test administered by PNP
-Not dishonorably discharged from military employment or civilian position in government
-Must not have convicted crime
-Must be 1.67m height for male; 1.57 height for female
-Not more or less 5kg to their supposed weight
-Not less than 21 years old or more than 30 years old
-Must be qualified to the following:
PNP Entrance (NAPOLCOM)
RA No.1080 (Bar and Board Examination)
PD No. 907 (CS Eligibility to College Honor Graduates)
What are the requirements?
-2×2 and 1 whole bust-size picture
-Valid ID (Photocopy)
-Birth Certificate (PSA)
-CENOMAR (if single)
-Marriage Certificate (if married)
-Birth Certificate of Dependents
-Transcript of Record
-Certificate of Good Moral from School
-Report of Rating
-Affidavit of Undertaking
-Affidavit of Confirmation
How to Apply?
- Check the available positions here:
2. Visit PNP Website using this link: https://www.pnprss.com/home
3. Create an account
4. Fill in all the important information (Make sure to provide an active email address, preferably Gmail account)
5. Afterward, PNP will send you an email that has your Username and Password associated with the confirmation link to activate your account
6. Login your account using the username and password at the upper right side of the website
7. Choose a recruiting unit before you proceed
8. Click the “Application Form” in the menu bar, and fill up all the information needed
9. Check all the information your provided to avoid mistakes and then click “Submit”
10. Lastly, attached all the required documents and click “Submit”, you have an option to review your application just click “Preview”
NOTE: Any false information may be ground for disqualification.
Online Application will start on July 08, 2020 up until July 15, 2020
For more information, you may contact them at 723-0401 local 4211 or 0917- 1126-440
Be the first to comment