The Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID) is very vital when having a transaction with government agencies such as SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG, and many more. The good thing about this ID is that it has no expiration, so once you’re issued UMID this will be your lifetime ID. Sometimes losing or damaging IDs is unavoidable even if we keep them or take care of them. Don’t worry! you can still request UMID replacement
However, once you get the replacement make sure to take extra care so that you don’t have to request for a new one again because the process might take a while and you will also pay for the fee.
If you’re one of those people who wanted to request for a replacement. This might help you.
1. One (1) Primary-ID
Any of the following:
If you don’t have any Primary-ID that were mentioned above, you can provide two (2) secondary ID, any of the following:
-Certificate of Registration from COMELEC
-PhilHealth Data Record
-Pag-IBIG Data Form
-Senior Citizen Card
-ATM Card with Card Holders Name
-Alien Certification of Registration
-Firearm License Card (PNP)
-Fishworker’s License (BFAR)
-Seafarer’s Registration Certificate (POEA)
-Transcript of Record (School)
-Certificate of Naturalization (BI)
-Certificate of Licensure (MARINA)
2. Notarized Affidavit of Loss
3. SSS UMID Card Replacement Form (Fully Accomplished)
You can download it here: UMID REPLACEMENT FORM
4. Replacement Fee amounting Php 200
Here’s the process:
- Once you have all the requirements needed, kindly proceed to the SSS branch near your location
- Get an SSS R-6 Miscellaneous Form
- Fill up the form, check the “ID Social Security Card” box, and then write the fee amount in words.
- Next, proceed to the cashier and pay the fee
- Once you’re done paying, submit your Application form associated with other documents for verification
- Once verified, proceed to Biometrics and ID Capturing station.
In this stage, your data and biometrics will be saved, make sure to avoid any wrong information.
Also, take note of these rules as this needs to be implemented:
1. No contact lenses
2. No sleeveless top (Female)
3. No eyeglasses
4. No headdress/ headband
5. No Jewelry (Earrings/Necklace)
6. No Sando (Male)
7. No makeup (Male)
8. Ears should be visible
9. The mouth should be closed
- Once done with all procedures mentioned above, SSS Personnel will give you an acknowledgment slip along with the instruction on how to get your UMID.
For more information, you may consider to contact SSS Customer Service using this hotline: 920-6446 to 55 or email them at [email protected]sss.gov.ph