Pag-IBIG Salary Loan is a type of loan that qualified members may avail. Members can now seek financial assistance to Pag-IBIG with just minimal interest against a member’s total contributions. This loan can be used for minor home improvements, educational purposes, and other special circumstances.
If you wanted to apply for a Pag-IBIG Salary Loan, this might help you.
Who are Eligible to Apply?
- Active Pag-IBIG member
- Paid at least ₱4,800 fund savings or at least a total of 24 months contributions
- Paid at least one(1) membership savings contribution within the last six months upon application date
- No default accounts with Pag-IBIG (housing loan or calamity loan) on the date of application
- Must have a document of proof of income
|24 to 59 monthly contribution||60% total accumulated value|
|60 to 119 monthly|
|70% total accumulated value|
|120 months and over|
|80% total accumulated value|
What are the Requirements Needed?
- Two (2) Valid IDs (photocopy)
- Latest Payslip (one month salary)
- Accomplished Loan Application Form
Download here: Pag-IBIG Form
- Must have this information from employer:
-Signature of Office Head or Authorized Representative
-Company or Employer Name
-GSIS or SSS number
-Agency Code and Branch Code
PagIBIG Salary Loan is payable for 24 months upon the released date. Two (2) months grace period will be given before you repay the amount in full.
You can either pay your loans via:
-other types of payments in partner with Pag-IBIG
How to Apply?
- Download the form and then fill it up
- Email the form to your company HR associated with photocopies of Valid ID
- Once done, your company representative will send the Employer Confirmation of STL Application to the Pag-IBIG fund department
- Email all the documents needed to the nearest branch on your location
- If approved, you will receive your loan via;
-Bank transfer via Landbank Payroll Credit Systems
-Credit to your disbursement card
-Check payment (If not claimed within 30 days it will be canceled)