The Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) is a government agency that was tasked to manage technical education and skills development and now they are offering TESDA short courses.
They aim to develop the skills of workers here in the Philippines. The courses they offer are designed to enhance the skills, knowledge, and work values of the learners.
So if you wanted to enroll in TESDA short courses, this might help you.
What are the Requirements?
- NSO Birth Certificate
- 2×2 ID Picture
- High school Diploma
- Medical Certificate
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Barangay Clearance
- Good Moral Character Certificate
- NC Certificate, if applicable
How to Enroll?
- Visit the nearest TESDA Accredited Training Centers in your location
- Speak to an employee and inquire regarding the availability of your preferred course
- Afterward, the employee will give you a schedule on when you will take the entrance examination
- Make sure to come back on the scheduled date of your exam
- If you pass the exam, they will ask you to provide all the requirements needed
- Pay for the assessment fee, make sure to secure the admission slip and official receipt because you will need it
- Once verified, they will ask for your phone number to notify you about the schedule of your training
However, due to pandemic many people can’t go outside. Luckily, TESDA is now offering free online courses that you can take at your leisure. As long as you have a stable internet connected and a computer, you can definitely enroll.
If you wanted to know more about how to enroll in TESDA free online courses and what are the courses available, this might help you: TESDA ONLINE COURSES
Grab the opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge. Enroll now at TESDA short courses or try their free online training.
For more inquiries, you may contact TESDA using this contact number: (02) 8887 7777
Be the first to comment