The usual process of paying your Social Security System (SSS) contribution is going directly to their branch and waiting for a long queue before your turn. That is why many members weren’t able to pay on time because of their hectic schedules. However, let payment have consequences. If you pay late there will be a penalty that you need to settle aside from your total contribution. In this article, you will learn how to pay SSS contribution payment via Paymaya.
Good news if you’re an OFW, voluntary member, or self-employed there’s a convenient way to pay your contribution. You can now use PayMaya to pay your contribution.
To clarify, you are no longer required to go to the SSS branch just to pay, as long as you have a device with the PayMaya application installed and an internet connection, you can pay anytime and anywhere.
What is PayMaya?
PayMaya is an free app that is available on IOS and android devices. It gives you a virtual prepaid card for shopping online, booking flights, paying bills, sending money, buying load and, more.
How to Pay SSS Contribution Using PayMaya?
- Download PayMaya app in Appstore (IOS) or Playstore (Android)
- Login to your Social Security System (SSS) Account. Use your existing My.SSS account username and password
- Once logged in, click the “Generate PRN/SOA” button and generate your Payment Reference Number
- Select your membership type and choose the applicable period and amount. Click “Submit” to proceed
- Make sure all the data you selected and encoded is accurate based on your SSS record to avoid any problem
- Click the “Pay” button to pay and select the “Pay with Paymaya Account” and then click “Proceed”
- Login to your PayMaya. You will then receive a One-Time Password. Encode it and click “Proceed”
- Double-check the payment transaction after that and click “Confirm Payment”
- Afterward, you will see a pop-up window confirming that your payment transaction is successful
There will be a convenience fee amounting to Php 10 if you use it to pay your SSS contribution.
Register To SSS Online
Steps On How To Check And View Your SSS Contribution Online
Inquire SSS Loans, Contributions, and Benefits Using Text Message
Guide on How to Recover SSS Online Username and Password
Be the first to comment