Having a Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) License is such a great achievement that is why many professionals want to acquire their own ID on hand. With the new Online Renewal System that PRC implemented, we can now Renew PRC License conveniently online.
If your PRC ID expires and you want to know how to renew your PRC ID without a hassle, this might help you.
Who Can Renew PRC License?
All professionals under PRC can renew their licenses before it expires.
How Long is the Validity of PRC ID?
PRC ID will be valid for three (3) years upon release.
How much is the PRC ID Renewal Fee?
- Profession (Baccalaureate Degree)
Php 450 for three years (Php 150 per year)
Additional Php 30 fee if you renew your license 20 days after your birth month
- Profession (Non-Baccalaureate Degree)
Php 420 for three years (Php 140 per year)
Additional Php 28 fee if you renew your license 20 days after your birth month
What are the Requirements for Renewal?
- 1 pc Passport picture (white background with name tag)
- Application Form for Professional Identification Card
- CPD units
- Certificate of Good Standing (for some professions only)
- Special Power of Attorney
How is the Process?
- Make sure you have all the requirements beforehand
- Visit the PRC website, click this link: https://online.prc.gov.ph/
- Log in to your account.
- If you don’t have an account, create one. Here’s what you should do:
a. Click “Register” on the PRC’s home page
b. Read the Terms and Condition and click “I Agree” to proceed
c. Prepare the following details when creating a profile:
-Active email address
-Personal Information such as name, gender, civil status, birthday, etc.
- After creating a profile click the “Save Information” button and then upload your photo
- Click the “Select Transaction” button and then choose “Renewal”
- Select your profession from the drop-down menu
- Enter your PRC License number and click “Proceed”
- Choose your preferred PRC Regional Center where you wanted to claim your ID
- The system will automatically give your appointment date and time
- Click the “Proceed” button to continue
If you wanted to change the appointment date there’s an option to reschedule it. Just click “Reschedule”
- Afterward, choose your preferred payment method and pay it
- After paying, print your document by clicking “‘Print Document”
- Bring the printed document on the date of your appointment to claim your ID
PRC has no same date appointment policy. It means that if you wanted to renew your PRC ID you must have an appointment ahead of time.