The process of getting an ID is not that easy especially if it’s a valid ID, you needed a lot of time and patience if you wanted to acquire some. That is why if you already have an ID it is very important to take care of it and make sure you don’t lose or damage it. However, there are times that we might lose or damage our ID’s but you can request a TIN Card Replacement.
It’s kinda frustrating thinking about the processes you need to undergo again but think of the good side, that even if you lost your ID, you can still get a replacement for it.
For instance, you lost or damaged your TIN Card. Here are the tips you can do to get a replacement.
How much is the Fee?
Notarized Affidavit of Loss- Php 150 up to Php 300+
TIN Card Replacement Fee- Php 100
What are the Requirements Needed?
- BIR Form 1905
- BIR Form 0605
- Notarized Affidavit of Loss (If the ID was lost)
- Old TIN Card (If damaged)
- Marriage Certificate (For women, if married)
How is the Process?
- Visit the BIR RDO where your Card was issued
- Get the BIR Form 1905 and fill it out
- Proceed to COR window and then submit the accomplished form associated with other requirements
- Afterward, get a BIR Form 0605 and fill it out
- Once done, proceed to the Payment window and submit the Form 0605
- Once verified, proceed to the RDO’s authorized agent bank to pay for the replacement fee
- At the Bank, request a payment slip and fill it out
- Wait for the receipt and the validated BIR Form 0605
- Afterward, go back to the RDO
- Submit the receipt and the validated BIR Form 06065 to the COR window
- After verification, wait for your Card to be released. Usually, it will be released on the same day, but sometimes they will advise you to go back after 5 working days. Do not forget to get a TIN Card Claim Slip
-If you wanted to make the process faster, you may consider downloading the BIR Forms online and filling it out ahead of time
-Don’t deal with fixers when getting a TIN Card.