As the advancement of technology continues, many government agencies have adopted it. This is a good way to help every Filipinos who are having a problem in time management because the advanced technology aims to provide a convenient way of doing transactions such as getting an Overseas Employment Certificate Online.
POEA adopted the advancement of technology. They now offer an effortless way of transacting with them online.
So instead of going to POEA to get Overseas Employment Certificate Online and spending many hours waiting for a long queue, our OFW can use their short vacation spending time with their loved ones.
If you’re an OFW and you wanted to know how to get OEC, this might help you.
Balik-Manggagawa Online (BM Online)
BM Online is an internet-based service that was being offered by POEA to all OFWs. They can now get OEC without going to the POEA office. As long as they have a stable internet connection and computer or phone.
Who Can Use BM Online?
- OFWs who are in the Philippines but will go back abroad
- OFWs who go home because their contract ended but will go back to the same employer due to contract renewal
How much is the OEC?
Php 100 processing fee
Php 19.50 service fee
What are the Eligibility Requirements?
- Work Visa or Work Permit
- POEA Record Database
- Must be issued OEC under the same employer
How’s the Process?
- Visit BM Online Processing System or click www.bmonline.ph
- Once you access the website, a registration form will appear
- Fill out the form under the “New User”
- Create Password and then click “I’m not a Robot”
- Accept the Terms and Service
- Click the “Sign Up” button, once clicked a pop-up message will appear upon successful creation
- Check your email and open the message from POEA
- Click the confirmation in the email to activate your account
- Afterward, go to the BM online website homepage and then log in your newly created account under “Already Registered”
- The system will then ask your OEC Number, kindly type it
- Once done, upload your photo, click the image box to upload a profile picture
- After uploading, fill out the Online OEC Processing Form, it includes your personal data, contract particulars, and legal beneficiaries
- Make sure to check all the detail, if you need to edit incorrect details, you have an option to do so. Once done, click the “Save” button
- Fill out the expected flight schedule and click “Submit”
- Pay for the OEC fee. Choose your desired payment option
- After paying, a payment confirmation will appear, click “Yes”
- Once payment was confirmed, print your OEC. Just click “My Transaction” and click the “Print OEC” button
Where can I pay?
- Over-the-counter banking:
- Via Payment Centers:
Robinsons Department Stores
SM Department Stores
- Online banking:
-OEC must be processed no earlier than 60 days before your departure date
-Make sure to read the message about the appropriate photo to upload
-Photo must not exceed 1MB, if it does please use an image reducer
-Fields with an asterisk (*) are required, so don’t leave them blank
-Make sure to print three copies of your OEC, as it will be needed