Every Overseas Filipino Workers needs an Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) because this will serve as their exit clearance or pass document. This also certifies the regularity of a worker’s recruitment and documentation. It also ensures that an OFW will be exempted from travel tax and airport terminal fee once they depart. Good thing, Overseas Employment Certificate Appointment Online is now available.
So if you’re an OFW and you wanted to know how to set an appointment for OEC online, this might help you.
This is an option if you are not eligible to process an OEC Online, you can use this to schedule an appointment.
Overseas Employment Certificate Appointment Online process:
- Visit the Balik Manggagawa Online Processing System or just click this link: bmonline.ph
- Click the “Already Registered” option
- Enter your email address and password and then click “Login”
- Under the verification pop-up, click the link for appointment details
- Upload your photo
- Fill out all the required details on the profile page
- Click “Acquire OEC”
- Enter your expected flight schedule (MM/DD/YYYY) and then click “Submit” to proceed
- Afterward, click the dropdown menu and choose your preferred POEA or POLO location for OEC processing.
- Click the “Next” button
- You will see the available dates and time slots. Choose whichever you prefer
- The schedule you’ve chosen will be shown for you to review. If you’re okay with it, click the “Set Appointment” button
- On the left side of your screen, you’ll see “My Transactions” click it
- Check under the “Appointments tab”, you’ll see your confirmed appointment
- Afterward, click the “Print Info Sheet” button, you will be redirected to the Online Appointment Information Sheet
- Once redirected, click “Print Appointment”
- After printing, do not forget to put your name and signature on the form
- Lastly, go on the date of your schedule to process your OEC
-Personal appearance is a must
-Make sure that the photo you will upload is the latest and must be formal
-Avoid mistakes when entering your information to avoid problems and delays
-Always double-check the information you provided