If you’re an OFW having an OFW e-Card makes your life easier. The main purpose of this card is that it serves as proof of membership to the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) and an OEC for OFWs and aside from that, you can also use this card to get your benefits from government agencies.
If you wanted to know more information about e-Card online, this might help you.
Who Can Get it?
- Active OWWA membership
- All Balik Manggagawas who have a valid passport
- Balik Manggagawas who have valid OEC or exemption number
What are the benefits they can get?
- A convenient way to access OWWA programs and services
- May serve as Valid ID
- Serves as exit clearance at the airport
- Member can use it to waive airport fees (travel tax and terminal fees)
How to Apply Online:
- Visit the OWWA website
- Go to the OWWA OFW e-CARD Application Form
- Fill out the application form
- Afterward, choose where you want to claim the OFW e-Card
- Type in the captcha code and then click the “Submit Application” button
- After submitting, you will be redirected to a confirmation page
- A tracking number will be displayed, take note of it
- Enter your email address and then click the “Submit” button
- Go to the OWWA office you’ve chosen and claim your OFW ID