Due to the implementation of cashless payment when passing expressways and tollways, we must be aware of what payment channel we can use to reload our RFID’s.
Good thing is that PayMaya offers a convenient way of reloading our RFID.
If you wanted to reload your RFID conveniently, this might help you.
RFID has two accounts which are Autosweep and Easytrip. Those to accounts have different locations to handle on expressways and tollways.
Autosweep is under the management of San Miguel Corporation (SMC) while Eastrip is under Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC).
What location do Autosweep and Easytrip covers?
How to Reload RFID Using PayMaya?
- Download PayMaya app using App Store for IOS or PlayStore for Android
- Once downloaded, open the PayMaya app
- Create an account or if you already have one log in to your account
- Once logged in, you will see options on the homepage, choose “Travel” icon and then click it
- After clicking the options will be displayed, choose “Toll Pass”
- Autosweep and Easytrip icon will appear, choose whichever you want to reload, and then click it
- You will be advised to put your RDID Account Number
- Also put the amount you prefer to load and then click “Continue”
- Afterward, you will be redirected to the confirmation page. Make sure to double-check all the details
- Lastly, click “Confirm” to submit the transaction
-Make sure to double-check all the details before submitting to avoid any problem with your transaction
-Make sure you have enough balance in your PayMaya account before reloading to make sure that the transaction will be successful
We hope this article helped you on How to Reload RFID Using PayMaya. Pay more with PayMaya and download the app today.