Everyone dreams to have their own car. It is indeed an achievement and investment at the same time if you own a car. And as of these days, getting a car is easy. However, there are some factors that you should consider before buying a car including car insurance. Car insurance is very important when you own a car. If you own a car, here’s a tip on how to pay car insurance.
Why Car Insurance is Important?
Having car insurance is very important. Why? because it is financial protection for your car, in case you get into a car accident and damage someone else’s vehicle or injure them. Some car insurance also protects your vehicle from damage that was caused by fire, like falling objects, or theft.
In addition, if you have car insurance in place, your financial stress will be reduced.
Here are the Ways to Pay Car Insurance:
Online Banking is one of the most convenient way of paying car insurance that is why many car owners are using this option. This option is way better than the over the counter procedure. Why? because you can pay anytime at the comfort of your house.
Here’s how to pay Car Insurance via Online Banking:
- Log in to your online banking account
- Afterward, click “Bills Payment”
- Choose your bank insurance provider
- Fill up all the required information
- Confirm your payment details
- Afterward, click “Submit”
- Lastly, you will receive an email confirmation from the bank
If you don’t have online banking, this is the second option you may consider. It will also allow you to pay convenient with the use of your mobile phone. As long as you have the app installed in your phone and it has a balance, you can pay anytime you want.
Here’s how to pay Car Insurance via GCash:
- Log in to your GCash account
- Click “Pay Bills”
- Choose “Insurance”
- Select your bank car insurance provider
- Enter the account number, amount to pay, and email address
- Confirm your payment
If you don’t have mobile banking and GCash but there are payment centers in your location, this is the option you may try. The payment centers where you can pay for car insurance are 7-Eleven, Bayad Center, Cebuana Lhuillier, M Lhuillier, ECPay outlets, Robinsons Department Stores, SM Store, SM Supermarket, and, Savemore.
Here’s how to pay Car Insurance via Payment Centers:
- Go to your preferred payment center
- Fill out a payment form
- Submit it to the counter along with your payment
- Receive the receipt
This is a better option if you are near the bank. Bank Deposit is a good choice if you want to see that you payment has been submitted to the bank.
Here’s how to pay Car Insurance via bank deposit:
- Get a queue number
- Fill out a payment slip
- Wait for your turn
- Proceed to the cashier and the submit your slip along with the payment
- Wait for it to be processed and then receive your machine-validated payment slip
Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
If you have an ATM from your car insurance provider’s partner bank, you can use that to pay for your insurance. As long as you have a fund in your ATM, you can definitely use it once you see a ATM machine. Just be sure to be very careful when using an ATM machine because there are some criminals who do ATM frauds.
Here’s how to pay Car Insurance via ATM:
- Insert your card into the machine
- Enter your PIN
- Click “Bills Payment”
- Choose, Category/Type, and Company/Biller
- Choose the account where you want your payment to be deducted
- Enter your policy number or reference number
- Enter the amount
- Get your transaction slip
Whichever payment option you choose, what important is that you practice being a responsible payor. Do note that it is your responsibility as a car owner to get a car insurance.
Reasons Why You Need Car Insurance