DOST aims to provide opportunities to every talented and deserving Filipino student by pursuing their dreams in the Science and Technology field. So if you’re interested in applying for DOST Scholarship Year 2021. This might help you.
What are the Benefits?
Regular Academic Year
a. Tuition Fee – Php 40,000 a year
b. Book Allowance – Php 10,000 a year
c. Monthly Living Allowance – Php 7,000 a month
d. P.E Uniform (1st year, 1st SEM only) – Php 1,000
e. Graduation Clothing Allowance – Php 1,000
f. Transportation Allowance – Economy class roundtrip fare (1)
g. Health Insurance – Premium
a. Tuition Fee – Php 1,500
b. Monthly Living Allowance – Php 7,000 (good for two months)
c. Book Allowance – Php 500
Who can Apply for DOST Scholarship?
- Filipino Citizen
- Good moral character
- Students who don’t have the capability to pay for tuition fee
- Member of the Top 5% Non-STEM or member of the STEM Strand senior high graduating class
- 4 years resident of the municipality attested by the barangay
- Must be a qualifier of the Science and Technology scholarship examination
Where can I enroll?
- CHED identified Centers of Excellence (COE)
- State Universities and Colleges (SUC)
- Centers of Development (COD)
- Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines (FAAP) Level III Accreditation
What are the Requirements?
- Application Form (C, D, E, F, G, H, I)
- Electric Bill (3 months)
- DSWD ID
- For working household members:
- Employment Contract for OFWs
- Income Tax Return
- BIR Certificate
- Form W2 for business owners
How to Apply?
- Visit this website: E-Scholarship Online Application
- Select “S & T Undergraduate Scholarship”
- Fill out the sign up page
- Wait for the verification that will be sent to your email
- Click the link on the email you received
- Fill out the online form
- Double check and then submit
- Afterward, you will receive an email that has the list of requirements you need to submit
- Print the completed online form
- Put the form and other documents in a long brown envelop
- Fill-out the detachable label and paste it in the upper left corner of the envelop
- You may send your documents to them by uploading it, but make sure to bring the original documents on the day of your assessment
- After the application, you will be given a test permit and a primer by the designated official in the application site. NOTE: You must bring test permit on the day of your test