If you’re planning to work abroad there’s a lot of processes you need to undergo before you can successfully pursue your plan. You should meet all the requirements so that you’ll be able to work abroad. Some of the basic requirements are having a legit OFW recruiter, a passport, and other important documents, money, and lastly, is knowing the language of the country you’re planning to work in. So if you’re an aspiring OFW and wanted to learn other languages, check out these Free TESDA Foreign Language Course.
List of the Free TESDA Foreign Language Course:
- English Language ( 100 hours)
- Korean Language (100 hours)
- Mandarin Language (100 hours)
- Arabic Language (100 hours)
- Spanish Language (100 hours)
- Japanese Language (150 hours)
What are the Requirements Needed?
- 18 years old and above
- Pre-selected to work locally or abroad
- Birth Certificate
- 1×1 picture (3 pcs)
- 2×2 picture (1 pc)
- Long brown envelop
- Any of the following: (Original copy)
- Highschool or college diploma
- Transcript of Record
- Certificate of Competency from TESDA
- Training Certificate from TESDA
- Computer-based Manpower Profile
-This is definitely for FREE!
-The schedule of training can be morning or afternoon.
Morning: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 11:30 pm
Afternoon: Monday – Friday 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm