As technology continues to develop throughout time, SSS also adopts technological advancement. They created an online platform so that SSS members can easily transact with them anytime. In addition to that, just recently they launched the SSS Mobile App.
SSS Mobile App aims to provide convenience to every member. They can now view their personal records and other relevant information via the SSS App instead of going to the office. As long as they have a smartphone to use and a stable internet connection, they can check their records anytime and anywhere they prefer.
Another good thing about the app is it’s free to use. Meaning, a member can access their records without paying anything. If you want to know how to use the App, this might help you.
What is the information that can be accessed using the SSS Mobile Application:
- Benefit Claim Application
- Funeral/Death Claim
- UMID Enrollment
- Salary Loan
- Retirement Claim
- Personal Data Amendment
- Employees Compensation Medical status
How to use it?
- Download the SSS Mobile App
- Afterward, log in using your existing My.SSS account‘s user ID and password
- If you don’t have an account yet you can create one. You can choose either:
- No SSS Account? Register Now (For Members)
- Forgot Password (For Members)
- No SS Number Yet? Apply Now (For Members)
- Once logged in, you can now choose what transaction you want to do.
Isn’t it great knowing that you can now check your records conveniently? So what are you waiting for, download the app now for free and get a chance to experience a hassle-less way of doing a transaction with them.