Having a bank account is important especially if you wanted to keep your money safe. In addition, it’s a must if you want to have ATMs, physical cards, and financial proofs. If you want to do that you must open an account in a bank and the usual first step you must do is to go to a bank. Afterward, you need to submit physical requirements and fill up their application form then wait for their approval. It sounds like it will take too much of your time, right? Good thing, some banks created a convenient way to let anyone eligible open up a bank account online. One of the banks that accepts online applications is UnionBank. If you wanted to know how to open UnionBank Account Online this might help you.
UnionBank Account Features:
- Free annual fee for the first year
- No maintaining balance
- No initial deposit
- Fees will be waived yearly if you have average daily balance (ADB) of ₱10,000
- Earn 0.10% interest with a minimum balance of ₱10,000
- Access the bank using app or website
- Withdraw money using at over 20,000 ATMs nationwide
- Get Debit Card delivered at your doorstep
How to Open an Account?
- Download the UnionBank App in Playstore or Appstore
- Click “Open an Account”
- Select “Savings Account with Debit Card”
- Click “Continue”
- List of accounts available will be displayed, choose one then tap “Select”
- Click “Next” for ID scanning
- Read the terms and conditions and then click “Accept”
- Provide your email address and contact number then click “Next”
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your number, enter it
- Fill out your profile information then tap “Next”
- Create user ID and password then tap “Next”
- Enter all the required information then click “Next”
- Review all the information you submitted
- Lastly, check the box agreeing to the UnionBank terms and conditions, and click “Submit.”
Check your email for the verification link. Once received, click it to verify your account. It usually takes 24 hours to process your application. Upon successful application, you can already request a physical debit card delivered at your location without any fee.
How to Request a UnionBank Debit Card
- Log in your account
- Click the “Available balance in the orange box
- Choos “Order Physical Card”
- Enter your delivery address then submit
- Wait for 5-10 business days for your card to be delivered
UnionBank Debit Card is FREE. There are no fees you need to pay. Make sure to activate your card once you receive it.
As a final point, if you don’t have a bank account and a debit card yet, get you now. Apply conveniently at UnionBank and get your debit card within just more or less than 7 days. Just make sure to be a responsible online bank account owner. Do not provide your personal details to anyone unless it’s necessary.
MORE TO READ:
How to secure your online bank account
Advantage and Disadvantage of Online Banking
Tips to Protect Yourself from Financial Scammers Online
Be the first to comment