Financial problem is one of the main reason why students are forced to stop their education. Good thing GSIS created a way to help college students in the Philippines. 10k Allowance for 10,000 College Students from GSIS will be given as a part of the GSIS Educational Subsidy Program (GESP). So if you’re a college student and you want to apply, here’s a guide on how to apply.
10k Allowance for College Students from GSIS Guidelines
Main Objectives of GESP:
- They aim to provide wider access to quality college education to the marginalized sector
- To help low income member of GSIS in sending their dependents to college by giving them Php 10,000 allowance yearly
Who can apply?
- Active GSIS members who are:
- Permanent employee
- With salary grade 24 or below
- No unpaid or underpaid loan from GSIS
Who can be nominated as GESP grantee?
- College students
- Taking 4-5 years course
- Enrolled in CHED recognized school
- With no scholarship from private or public agencies
What are the requirements needed?
- Application form
- Certificate of Employment
- Birth Certificate of nominated grantee
- Certficate of Registration or Enrollment of the nominated grantee
- Report card of grantee must have the following:
- 80% average
- No failing grade
- No incomplete mark
- For Senior Highschool incoming college freshman:
- Report card
Where to send the application?
- Nearest GSIS office
- GSIS Drop Box
The Php 10,000 allowance will be a great help especially to those people who are having a problem financially. So what are you waiting for, take advantage of the GESP program. Apply now to receive Php 10,000 yearly allowance.