National ID will be the official national identity card for Filipino citizens worldwide and foreign permanent residents in the Philippines. That is why Filipino residents should get their National ID. However, due to the pandemic, many people are having a hard time deciding whether to get it or not. Good thing, a website for National ID Online Registration is now up. It will make it easier for Filipino citizens to get an ID without needing to go to government agencies. If you don’t have a National ID yet, and you want to get one. Here’s a guide on how to get National ID online.
National ID Online Registration Guide
Step 1: Collection of Demographic Information
- Go to philsys.gov.ph
- Once you access the website click “Proceed”
- Enter your email address or phone number
- Tick the “I am not a robot box” then “Send OTP”
- Once you receive the OTP, type it in and then click “Verify”
- Fill out the application form
- Click “Save and Exit”
- Afterwards, you will receive na email or message that shows your application number and schedule
- Your email and phone number must be active
- Make sure everything is correct, double check before submitting
- Make sure to save your application number and follow your appointment schedule
Once you’re done with the step 1, next step will be the capturing of biometric information which will be done on the date of your appointment. Make sure to go. Once your biometric has been taken, your ID will be released.
For more information, you may contact PSA using 1388 hotline or [email protected]