Baguio is a nice place to stay if you want to be relaxed. Many tourists used to visit Baguio to experience its cool climate and to escape the chaotic scenes in the city for a while. However, due to the pandemic, there have been changes. There are a few restrictions that need to be followed. If you follow all the conditions of Baguio City, of course, you can still visit anytime. If you are interested to know the Baguio travel requirement as of March 2022, this might help you.
Based on the latest Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) resolution, Baguio is under alert level 1. As well as the entire Benguet province, so there are certain protocols that need to be obeyed.
All tourists from ECQ, MECQ, Alert level 4 and 5 areas are not allowed to enter Baguio as of March 2022.
Baguio Travel Requirements as of March 2022
- Visita Registration
- QR-coded Tourist Pass (QTP)
- Vaccination Certificate
- Negative Antigen Test (for unvaccinated and minors)
How to get QTP
Visita Registration & QTP (QR-coded Tourist Pass)
- Visit Baguio Visita and then create an account
- Note: you will be required to submit a valid ID when you create an account
- Choose the schedule of your visit
- Note: you will be required to provide your accommodation
- Once your accommodation is confirmed, your QTP will be given
Color indication of QTP
- Yellow QTP
- Tourist who are staying with relatives or friends
- Tourist who are not staying overnight
- Blue QTP
- Tourists who are staying in accommodation establishments with own standalone triage units
- Purple QTP
- Tourists who are staying in accommodation establishments with no standalone triage units
All tourists must go to the city triage for health screening to make sure they’re safe to enter the city and also to check their documents.
For more information, you may contact Baguio City Tourism Office using this number (074) 446-2009 or send them an email at [email protected].