The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) has helped Filipinos in many ways. We all know that they are ensuring public safety through the prevention and suppression of all kinds of destructive fires. So if you’re an aspiring fire protection personnel, this is a piece of good news for you. BFP has announced that they will be hiring fire officers this year 2022 nationwide. They are going to accept applications. BFP is hiring 2000 fire officers all over the Philippines. So if you’re interested, check the qualifications.
General Qualifications of BFP:
- Filipino citizen
- Good moral character
- Graduate of any 4 years course
- Must possess at least Second Level Eligibility (RA 1080 or PD907)
- Not less than 21 years old
- Not more than 30 years old
- 1.57 meters for male
- 1.52 meters for female
- Must not weigh more or less than 5 kilos from the standard weight corresponding to your age, sex, and height
- Must have passed the following test:
- Physical test
- Psychiatric test
- Drug test
- Not convicted of any crime
- Not dishonorably dismissed from the previous job
How to Apply?
If you’re interested to apply, you must register at this link: BFP Online before proceeding to the next step of processing. Once you’re done with the initial online registration, you should proceed to the nearest BFP Fire Station, BFP Regional Office, or their respective FB pages. You must submit your documentary requirements upon application. All the stages of processing will be done at the concerned Regional Office.
As a final point, if you think you have what it takes to be a firefighter, then go for it. If you think you are qualified, apply now and be part of the BFP family.