The LandBank of the Philippines, one of the biggest Government-Owned and Controlled Corporations that focuses on serving the needs of farmers and fishermen, just recently announced that they are hiring. LandBank is now hiring nationwide. They are looking for qualified applicants to apply for their vacant positions. If you’re interested to apply, this might help you.
LandBank Hiring Guidelines
Positions Available and Monthly Salary:
- Systems Methods Assistant (Php 20,754)
- Loan Operations Assistant (Php 20,754)
- Customer Care Assistant (Php 20,754)
- Executive Assistants (Php 20,754 up to Php 27,755)
- Financial Assistants (Php 20,754 up to Php 27,755)
- Customer Associate (Php 27,755)
- IT Specialist (Php 40,637)
- Property Valuation Specialist (Php 40,637)
- Corporate Communications Associate
- Corporate Communications Associate III
What are the Required Documents?
- 1×1 Picture
- Transcript of Records
- PRC License
- Civil Service Professional
How to Apply?
- Via Online
- If you want to apply online, visit the landbank website using this link: LandBank Career
- Via Email
- If you want to apply via email, you may send your resume to [email protected]
- Via Walk-Ins
- If you prefer to apply personally, you may visit them at the LandBank Head Office. Its located at Recruitment Division, 23rd-floor LandBank Plaza, 1598 M.H. Corner Dr.J. Quintos Sts.., Malate, Manila. Make sure to bring all required documents.
- Via Branches
- If you want to apply directly to their branches, you may do so. Just go to the nearest LandBank in your location and inquire if they have job vacancies.
All vacant positions will remain open until its filled.
If you’re looking for a job, this is the perfect chance for you. If you prefer to apply online, try it now. You can also visit their branches or much better if you visit their head office. Submit your requirements and get assessed right away.