Japan is a good country if you want to work abroad. Some of the reasons are higher salaries than other nations, social security benefits, and increased job security. So if you’re one of those aspiring Filipinos who wanted to work in Japan, this is the perfect chance for you. Japan is hiring factory workers now. Asia Reach International Management & Contractor Services INC., a land-based recruitment agency that specialized in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment recently announced that Japan is now looking for 10 factory workers. So if you’re looking for a job, this might be for you.
Japan Hiring Guidelines
- Maintain a neat and clean station
- Comply with all safety procedures to maintain an injury-free workplace
- Follow all safety rules and procedures
- Comply with the policy
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience
- High school graduate
- Not color blind
- Applicants with relevant working experience will be prioritized
- 2×2 Picture
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Employment
- Other training certificates
- Long white folder
How to Apply?
If you’re interested to apply, you may click this link and you will be redirected to the website where you can apply: Factory worker. Once you access the website, create an account and upload your resume. You may also walk in directly to their office. If you prefer walk-in, make sure to bring all the necessary documents.
How Much is the Placement Fee?
This job has NO Placement fee.
All interested applicants may apply on or before August 03, 2022.
Agency and Employer Information:
- Agency: Asia Reach International Management & Contractor Services Inc.
- Address: 18th floor SUITE 18-A,18F Ramon Magsaysay Center Roxas Blvd Malate Manila
- Contact Number: 09177133497; +63 917 713 3488; +63 925 776 3103
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Employer Address: Itabashi Ku Tokyo
For more information, you may contact the POEA agency using the number above. Grab this chance now if you want to work in Japan.