Canada provides better job opportunities to all job seekers. Just recently, Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation announced that Canada is 300 hiring Registered Nurses. Omanfil Corporation is one of the biggest and most reputable agencies that help Filipinos to work overseas. If you’re a registered nurse here in the Philippines and you want to work in Canada, this might help you.
Canada Hiring Guidelines
- Assess and monitor the patient’s condition to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observing the patient’s symptoms
- Referring and communicating them to physicians
- Join forces with physicians and nurses to plan a care plan for a patient
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience is required
- Must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Nursing
- Passer of Academic International English Language Testing System or Canadian English Language Benchmark Assessment for Nurses
- Willing to take English test requirement
- National Council Licensure Examination is an advantage if you’re a passer
There will be an Online Bridging for 6 months. Online Bridging is FREE online coursework you have to do, to be able to meet the licensing requirements before leaving for Canada.
How Much is the Salary?
The maximum monthly salary will be CAD 6,142 or Php 265,580. It may change depending on the exchange rate of the CAD to the peso.
How to Apply?
If you’re interested to apply, you may click this link and you will be redirected to the website where you can apply: Registered Nurse. Once you access the website, create an account and upload your resume. You may also send your resume via email or walk in directly to their office. If you prefer walk-in, make sure to bring all the necessary documents.
All interested applicants may apply on or before August 03, 2022
- Agency: Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation
- Address: 2nd Floor Rodeo Building 802 km 18 West Service Road South Superhighway, Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Contact Number: 8211650-55/8222141-45
- License Number: POEA-093-LB-072910-PA
- Email: [email protected]
For more information, you may contact the POEA agency using the number above. You may also send your resume to their email address.
Japan is Hiring English Elementary Teachers
Japan is Hiring Factory Workers
USA is Hiring Truck Drivers