Construction workers are one of the most important jobs in every country. Why? because they make sure that their projects run smoothly and efficiently so that their client will be satisfied. Though this job is risky, many Filipinos still do this because it doesn’t require high educational attainment. If you’re a construction worker here in the Philippines, here’s some good news for you. Japan is hiring Construction Workers. If you want to apply, this might help you.
Japan Hiring Guidelines
- Driving Operation Works
- Starting Operation
- Flat Land Driving Operation
- Climbing Operation
- Descending Operation
- Stopping Operation
- Excavating Work
- Ditching Work
- Road Rolling Work
- Earth and Sand Loading Works
- Clearing Work of Rocks
- Highschool Graduate
- 1-year working experience is required
- Must have completed 3 years in Technical Interview Training
- Can operate the following:
- Road Rollers
- Work experience in road construction is an advantage
- Willing to perform hard work regardless of the weather condition
- 2×2 Picture (6 pcs)
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Local Civil Registrar Copy of Form 1A or 102
- PSA Marriage Certificate (If married)
- Driver’s License (If holder)
- NBI Clearance
- Certificate of Employment
- PEOS Certificate & E-REG
- Long brown envelop
NOTE: All documents must be the latest and original with a photocopy.
How Much is the Salary?
The maximum monthly salary will be JPY 156,681- JPY 216,667 or Php 62,000 – Php 86,000. It may change depending on the exchange rate of the JPY to the peso.
How Much is the Placement Fee?
This job has NO Placement fee.
How to Apply?
If you’re interested to apply, you may click this link and you will be redirected to the website where you can apply: Construction Worker. Once you access the website, create an account and upload your resume. You may also send your resume via email or walk in directly to their office. If you prefer walk-in, make sure to bring all the necessary documents.
All interested applicants may apply on or before July 20, 2022.
Agency and Employer Information:
- Agency: Prudential Employment Agency INC.
- Address: 2nd and 3rd Floor, Manahin Corp. Bldg., 70 Gloria Diaz St. BF Resort Village, Talon 2 Las Piñas
- Contact Number: 8711625/ 4032823/ 09178563871
- License Number: POEA-115-LB-060718-R
- Email: [email protected]
- Employer: Nozawa Kogyo Co., LTD
- Address: Susono Shi, Shizuoka
- POEA Registration # 10082310
For more information, you may contact the POEA agency using the number above. You may also send your resume to their email address.