Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) has recently announced that GSIS Educational Subsidy Program (GESP) 2022 is now open for application. GESP is financial support that will be given to the dependents of a qualified recipient who are enrolled in any year level in a Commission on Higher Education (CHED). If you want to know more about the GESP, this might help you.
GSIS Educational Subsidy Program 2022 Guidelines
What are the Benefits Of GESP?
GESP recipients will receive a subsidy amounting to Php 1,000 up to Php 10,000 per academic year. Do note that GESP is non-transferable.
Who are Qualified?
- Members who have a good standing account and premium payments
- Must have no underpaid loan or unpaid loan amortization of not more than 3 months
- Members who are at the Salary Grade 24 or below
- Members who have a college student dependent in any year level
- Child or dependent of a member
- Applicant’s dependent must have a general weighted average of at least 80% with no failing grade and incomplete mark in any subject.
- College student in any year level who will take 4 or 5 years course in any CHED registered university
- Student may enroll summer or midterm class
- No postponement of enrolment shall be allowed
- Not be a recipient of any other educational or financial assistance program
- GESP Application Form
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Certificate from the school
- Report Card stating the general average of the applicant
All applicants may apply starting July 11, 2022 until August 31, 2022.
- Visit GSIS website to download the form
- One you download it, submit it to the nearest GSIS in your location. Make sure to bring other requirements. You may also send your application through their email: [email protected]
- They will then check and asses all your application requirements
- Wait for the result. All qualified students will be posted on GSIS website or GSIS social media account. In addition, they will also notify all passers via email, phone or message
- Members or students will be given 60 days to submit all the requirements such as:
For New Students:
- Duly signed notarized aggreement
- Information sheet with 2×2 Picture
- LBP Account Number
For Old Grantees:
- True Copy of all the grades
- Certificate of Registration