Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is a licensed recruitment agency here in the Philippines that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment. Recently, they announced that they are looking for IT Developer. If you want to know more information about job hiring this might help you.
Japan Hiring IT Developer Guidelines
- Improve software performance
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Modify the software to fix errors
- System testing and validation process
- System programming and documentation
- Work on customer’s project proposal
- Fix customers or departments on technical issues such as software system design and maintenance
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models
- Installation of a new system
- Design algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs
- Modification of an existing system
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate and develop software-hardware interfaces
- Creating reports on programming project status
- Recommend upgrade for existing programs
- Create a model and diagram for code reference
- Maintain quality and performance
- Document work progress for future reference
- Maintain software and create updates
- 3 years of working experience is a must
- Must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Computer Science/Information technology; Engineering(Computer Telecommunication) or similar fields
How Much is the Salary?
The monthly salary will be JPY 250,000 – 400,000 or Php 101,364 – 162,182. It may change depending on the exchange rate of the JPY to the peso.
How Much is the Placement Fee?
This job has NO Placement fee.
How to Apply?
If you’re interested to apply, you may click this link and you will be redirected to the website where you can apply: IT Developer. Once you access the website, create an account and upload your resume. You may also send your resume via email or walk-in directly to their office. If you prefer walk-in, make sure to bring all the necessary documents.
All interested applicants may apply on or before August 12, 2022.
Agency and Employer Information:
- Employer: Technopro
- Address: Roppongi Hills Mori Tower 35F, 6-10-1, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan
- Agency: Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc.
- Address: Ground Floor & Second Floor, No. 302 J.P. Rizal St., Quezon City
- Contact Number: 09175588832, 09175588834
For more information, you may contact the POEA agency using the number above. You may also send your resume to their email address.
PSA Job Openings
Japan is Hiring Construction Workers
Canada is Hiring Registered Nurses
Japan is Hiring English Elementary Teachers