Camox Philippines, Inc. is one of the leading land-based manpower recruitment service providers in the Philippines. Recently, they have announced that the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is now hiring baristas. So if you’re a barista in the Philippines, this is the perfect chance for you to step up your career and work abroad. If you want to know more about the application, this might help you.
UAE Hiring Guidelines
- Welcoming customers and answering their questions
- Preparing and serving food
- Packing and selling goods
- Learning and using brewing equipment
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment and work area
- Doing inventory (Stock and refill)
- Maintaining food safety and quality control
- Address and resolve the customer issue
- Brainstorm with other employees
- 1-year of working experience is required
- Must be a high school graduate
- Male applicants are preferred for this role
How much is the salary?
The monthly salary will be AED 2,700 – 2,900 or Php 40,673 – 43,686. It may change depending on the exchange rate of the AED to the peso.
How Much is the Placement Fee?
As per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
How to Apply?
If you’re interested to apply, you may click this link and you will be redirected to the website where you can apply: UAE Barista Once you access the website, create an account and upload your resume. You may also send your resume via email or walk in directly to their office. If you prefer walk-in, make sure to bring all the necessary documents.
Agency and Employer Information:
- Agency: Camox Philippines, Inc.
- Contact number: 0929 8196107, 09052827419, 09218888741, 3522192
- Employer: MDAR Food Company Ltd
- Address: UAE
For more information, you may contact the POEA agency using the number above.
NOTE: No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.