It is hard to earn and keep your money nowadays, especially now that everything has increased. There’s a lot of good things to buy like food, clothes, and gadgets which makes it harder for us to save. So if you earn money, you may be wondering what to do with it to keep it safe or earn from it. If you’re thinking about that, this might help you. Here are some tips about where to invest your money for as low as Php 1,000.
Where to Invest your Money for as low as Php 1,000
GInvest is an investment marketplace feature of the GCash App. This feature allows you to buy, manage, and sell investment products from Gcash trusted partner providers. For as low as Php 50, you can start investing in their financial markets. Either through stocks or bonds. Investors can invest their money through the following:
- Conservative Investors
- Conservative investors’ offers pose minimal risk. The minimum amount of investment is Php 50 which means there’s a low chance of losing huge money. However, there’s also a low possibility of gaining profits. It has an annual rate return of 0.51%.
- Moderate Investors
- Government and corporate bonds are included in moderate investors. The minimum amount of investment is Php 50 which means there’s a low chance of losing huge money. However, there’s also a low possibility of gaining profits. It has an annual rate return of 0.48%. It is recommended to invest your money for up to three years and up for a higher profit.
- Aggressive Investors
- This investment is the riskiest among the three that were mentioned. The minimum amount of investment is Php 100. The risk of losing huge money is high but the probability of gaining profit is high as well. It has an annual rate return of 15.60% – 52.22%. It is recommended to invest your money for up to five years and up for a higher profit.
SSS Peso Funds
This investment is exclusive to SSS members. So if you’re an SSS member and you’re willing to invest Php 1,000 monthly in every contribution this is perfect for you. If you invest in SSS Peso Funds, your investment will be allocated to the following:
- 15% Personal Purposes (364 days) such as:
- Profitability if you lose your job
- 25% Medical Purposes (364 days)
- 65% Retirement or Total Disability (5 years)
Pag-IBIG MP2 Savings
This investment is exclusive to Pag-IBIG members. You can invest a minimum amount of Php 500 or more and earn up to Php 500,000 with a dividend rate of 6.12%. This is open to employed, self-employed, OFW, or individual payor Pag-IBIG members.
This investment is not recommended for newbies because this is risky. However, if you really wish to pursue investing in this platform, you should research first and learn. You can invest here for as low as Php 1,000 or more. Remember, cryptocurrency can be a good investment if you do it properly.
GoTrade App (US Stocks)
GoTrade App is an online platform where you can trade for as low as $1. This platform allows you to purchase stocks with no commission fee, so you can maximize the return of your investment depending on how much you trade.
As a final point, there are a lot of investments out there. All you need to do is choose what you think is better for you.