Filipinos are well known to be caring. That is why there are so many care workers in the Philippines. If you’re a caregiver in the Philippines, here’s some good news for you. Japan is now hiring care workers, if you want to step up your career now, you may apply. This hiring was announced by Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. a licensed recruitment agency here in the Philippines. This agency is specialized in the career placement of skilled Filipino workers abroad.
Japan Hiring Guidelines
- Must be patient, empathetic, and have strong skills
- Assist patient with personal care including bathing, dressing, grooming, and eating
- Trustworthy and attentive caregiver
- Follow daily care schedule
- Monitor and report the patient’s condition
- Must be observant and committed to making the client feel comfortable
- Administer medication and other prescribed healthcare plan
- 3 years of working experience is a must
- Must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Nursing or similar fields
- Must have pro-metric exam caregiver and at least N4
How much is the salary?
The monthly salary will be JPY 200,400.00 or around Php 81,554.82. It may change depending on the exchange rate of the JPY to the peso.
How Much is the Placement Fee?
This job has no placement fee.
How to Apply?
If you want to apply, you may click this link: Care Worker. Once you access the website, create an account and upload your resume. You may also send your resume via email or walk in directly to their office. If you prefer a walk-in, make sure to bring all the necessary documents.
All interested applicants may apply until October 14, 2022.
Agency and Employer Information:
- Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc
- Contact number: 4118972, 09175588834, 09175588832
- Employer: Social Welfare Corp.
For more information, you may contact the POEA agency using the number above.
NOTE: No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.