Being a saleslady doesn’t require much educational attainment. As long as you have the talent to sell and convince customers to buy your product, you’re in. That is why there are so many sales ladies here in the Philippines. So if you’re a sales lady, this is your chance now to step up your career. Kuwait is now hiring a sales lady, if you’re interested you may apply now. Here is more information.
Kuwait Hiring Guidelines
- Must have knowledge of sales marketing
- Must have convincing talent
- Can provide information about the available products and prices
- Female applicant
- 2 years of working experience is required
- No minimum educational attainment
How much is the salary?
The monthly salary will be KWD 150.00 or around Php 28,511.68. It may change depending on the exchange rate of the KWD to the peso.
How Much is the Placement Fee?
As per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one month’s salary.
How to Apply?
If you want to apply, you may click this link: Sales Lady. Once you access the website, create an account and upload your resume. You may also send your resume via email or walk in directly to their office. If you prefer a walk-in, make sure to bring all the necessary documents.
All interested applicants may apply until October 19, 2022.
Agency and Employer Information:
- Agency: Empire International Human Resources, Inc.
- Contact number: 523-2158, 523-2337
- Address: 2272 Leon Guinto St., Malate, Manila Philippines
- Employer: Armada Retail Concept
- Address: Al Rawaniyah Governorate, Kuwait
For more information about the hiring and application procedures, you may contact the POEA agency using the number above.
NOTE: No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
USA is Now Hiring 100 Registered Nurse
Japan is Now Hiring Care Workers