Before, we got used to paying our SSS contribution at any SSS branch. It takes a lot of effort and time. Good thing, SSS created an easier way to pay SSS contributions. Aside from Gcash, PayMaya, and other SSS’ accredited collecting partners, they are also accepting credit or debit cards now. So if you’re an SSS member, you can now pay your SSS contribution using a credit or debit card. Here’s how.
Guide on How to Pay Your SSS Contribution Using a Credit or Debit Card.
Who can pay SSS contributions using a credit or debit card?
- Non-Working Spouse
- Voluntary Members
- Download SSS Mobile App
- Open the app, then enter My.SSS user ID and password
- Tap “Sign In”
- Click “Generate PRN”
- Tap “Create” then “Generate”
- Fill out the required fields, click “Submit” then “OK”
- Once PRN is displayed, you can download the PDF copy by clicking the download icon (Upper right portion of the screen)
- Afterward, tap “Pay” then choose “Credit Card / Debit Card”
- Tap “Ok” then proceed
- Make sure to review the displayed summary of payment details before proceeding
- Fill out card details then tap “Complete Order” then wait for the payment to be processed
- Enter “One-Time Pin” (OTP)
NOTE: OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number with the servicing bank
- Afterward, click “Submit”
- Choose where you want to receive the receipt, it can be via SMS or email.
- After you choose, click “Proceed”
- A notification will be displayed upon successful payment
To confirm the successful payment, you may check the posting payment on “Actual Premiums” or on the “Activity History”.
How much is the transaction fee?
For every SSS payment transaction at SSS Mobile App, a convenience fee of 1.75% will be paid. Check sample computation below.
|Membership Type||OFW Member|
|SS Contribution:||Php 3,350.00|
|Flexi-Fund Contribution||Php 200.00|
The total amount that a member will pay is Php 3,450 x 1.75% (0.0175)
=Php 60.375 (Php 60.38)
Meaning, the convenience fee charge will be Php 60.38.
NOTE: The convenience fee will be based on how much the total amount that an SSS member will pay.
If you want an easier way to pay your SSS contribution, try this option now.