Here’s some good news for SSS members. Eligible members can now upgrade to a UMID ATM Pay Card for FREE. Meaning, there will be no cost if a member wants to get a UMID Card. If you are interested to get SSS UMID ATM Pay Card, get yours now. So you can have an ID and a debit all-in-one card at the same time.
How to Apply for SSS UMID ATM Pay Card
What is UMID ATM Pay Card?
This card is considered as one of the primary valid IDs in the Philippines that serves as a single card. Filipinos can use this card to transact with different government agencies such as SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG and GSIS. This ATM will be linked to Unionbank regular savings account and it has no required maintaining balance.
Things you can do with UMID ATM Pay Card:
- Receive SSS benefits, loans and refund
- Bills payment
- Cashless payment
- Balance inquiry
- Withdraw and deposit cash
- Transfer funds
How to Apply?
- Log in to your My.SSS account
- Under the “E-Services” tab click “Data Sharing Consent for UMID
- Confirm consent to share your information
- Then download the Unionbank mobile app
- Afterward, complete the online form
- Unionbank will notify you once you successfully opened an account
If you don’t have a UMID ATM Pay Card yet, get yours now.