Are you a Radiographer or Sonographer in the Philippines? If yes, this is a perfect chance to step up your career and work abroad. Singapore is now hiring radiographers and sonographers it was announced by Service On Line Corp. a land-based recruitment agency here in the Philippines. If you are interested to apply, this might help you.
Singapore Hiring Guidelines
- 2 years of working experience is a must
- Must be Bachelor’s Degree / College Degree holders in Other or similar fields
- Must have experience working in a hospital
- Good communication skills (English language)
- Knows how to use ultrasound equipment
- Preparing patients for the procedure
- Preparing ultrasound equipment and the room
- Use positioning tools and safety equipment properly
- Analyze sonographic images
- Review images and make sure its good quality
- Identifying normal and abnormal imaging results
- Reviewing the patient medical history
- Create records of imaging result
How much is the salary?
The monthly salary will be SGD 3,120 or Php 130,290. It may change depending on the exchange rate of the SGD to the peso.
How Much is the Placement Fee?
As per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one month’s salary.
How to Apply?
If you want to apply, you may click this link: Radiographer and Sonographer. Once you access the website, create an account and upload your resume. You may also send your resume via email or walk in directly to their office. If you prefer a walk-in, make sure to bring all the necessary documents.
All interested applicants may apply until February 02, 2023.
Agency and Employer Information:
- Service On Line Corporation
- Address: Room 412 & 413, 4/F, Trinity Building, 636 T.M. Kalaw Street, Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Contact Number: 8-355-2009
- Email: [email protected]
- Woodland Health National Healthcare Group
- Address: Yishun Central Singapore
For more information, you may contact the POEA agency using the number above.
NOTE: No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.