GSIS is looking for 10,000 college students who are interested to apply for GSIS Educational Subsidy Program (GESP). So if you’re a college student and a child of a low-income GSIS member this is your chance to get an allowance. If you want to know more information about the 10k allowance for college students from GESP, this might help you.
GSIS Educational Subsidy Program Guidelines
Who can apply for a GESP?
- All active GSIS members with permanent employment status
- With a salary grade of 24 and below
- With no unpaid or underpaid loan amortization for more than three months
- Dependent of a qualified member
- College student (Any year level)
- 4-5 year college course
- Enrolled in any CHED shool
- No scholarship from public or private agencies
For GSIS Member:
- Application form (Download HERE)
- Certificate of Employment
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Registration from the school (With the course, course duration, and year level stated)
- Copy of grades (1st sem SY 2021-2022, or school certification with 80% GWA and no failing grade)
- New Student:
- Duly signed and notarized agreement
- Information sheet with 2×2 ID picture
- LBP Account Number
- Old Grantees:
- Certified true copy of all the grades
- Certificate of Registration of the current term
Where to apply?
If you want to apply, you may send your application requirements to GSIS Educational Subsidy Program or proceed to the nearest GSIS branch in your location.
For more information, you may contact the following:
Corporate Social Advocacies and Public Relations Facilities Department
Direct line: (02)-84793571 / (02)-84793572
Mobile no.: 09157364175
Email: [email protected]
NOTE: Failure to submit said requirements within the prescriptive period shall render the subsidy forfeited.
SM College Scholarship 2023
PNPA Cadetship Admission 2023