It is a card that was issued by the Bureau of Internal Revenue. This card has all your information such as full name, birth date, address, photo, signature, and card issue date.
You can use this ID as proof of your identity when you are doing any transaction or getting a Postal ID, Police Clearance, NBI Clearance, and SSS.
In addition, the good thing about this ID is it has no expiration date. Simply means, you can use it for a lifetime.
Who can get it?
- Single Proprietors
- Tax Payers
What are the requirements:
- Birth Certificate from PSA
- One Valid ID
How to get a TIN ID in their branch:
- Prepare all the requirements needed
- Visit the nearest BIR office
- Ask for a Form and fill it up
- Once done, submit the form along with the requirements
- Wait for the officer to validate and check your documents
- Once verified, they will generate a TIN number
- Get your TIN number and request for a TIN ID
How to get a TIN ID online:
- Visit this link or https://efps.bir.gov.ph/ for registration
- Once you already accessed the website
- Fill out all the information needed
- Once done, click ‘Submit’
- You will receive an email about the issuance of your TIN ID, so always check your email