What is GCash Mastercard?
GCash Mastercard is a prepaid card that is connected to your GCash wallet. Since it is prepaid, it is reloadable. This card can be used in stores and shops that accept Mastercard as a payment method. This card can also be used if you want to withdraw your money from GCash.
Where can I get it?
You can get your own GCash Mastercard at any of these channels:
1. GCash Application
2. Via Gcash Online
3. Through GCash partner convenience stores: Ministop, Lawson, All Day, Robinsons Business Centers, and selected 7-Eleven
Here’s how to Apply via GCash App:
- Open your GCash account
- Once opened, click “Show More”
- Under Fund Management tap “Cash Out”
- Click “ATM Withdrawal”
- Choose “Order Online”
- Afterward, fill up the form and proceed to payment
Here’s how to Apply Online:
- Visit this link: GCash Mastercard Online Application
- Fill up the form
- If you agree on Terms and Condition, tick the box and then click “Next”
- Double-Check all the details you enter and then click “Submit Verification Details”
- Afterward, you will receive a confirmation message
- Pay for the fee. Tap “Pay Bills” or “Show More”
- Click “Payment Solutions” and then choose “GCash Mastercard”
- Fill up the information and then tap “Next”
- Afterward, you will receive an SMS confirmation and a reference number
How much is it?
If you get your card at GCash App or Online, you will pay Php 150 for the card and Php 65 for the delivery fee for a total of Php 215 while if you get your Mastercard at GCash partner convenience stores, you will pay Php 150.
If you want to have a GCash Mastercard, you can apply now anytime you want. However, there are few locations that was out of their coverage area, but mostly all of the locations are available. If you want to know if your location can be reached, you may check it directly via GCash App.