Recently, President Rodrigo R. Duterte signed a new administrative order which is the Service Recognition Incentive (SRI). The new administrative order focuses on providing incentives to those government employees who have been affected by the pandemic and also natural calamities. It is a bonus amounting to Php 10,000 pesos for government employees who have been loyal to government service. If you want to know if you’re eligible to receive SRI, here’s a guide about 10k SRI Bonus for Government Employees.
10k SRI Bonus for Government Employees Guidelines
Who will recieve the SRI Incentive?
- National Government Agencies Civil Personnel including:
- State Universities and Colleges (SUCs)
- Government-Owned or Controlled Corporations (GOCCs)
- Occupying Personnel
- Regular Personnel
- Contractual Personnel
- Casual Positions Personnel
- Military personnel of the Armed Forces of the Philippines under the Department of National Defense
- Uniformed Personnel of the Philippine National Police
- Bureau of Jail Management and Penology under the Department of the Interior and Local Government
- Philippine Coast Guard under the Department of Transportation
- Bureau of Fire Protection
- Bureau of Corrections under the Department of Justice
- National Mapping and Resource Information Authority under the Department of Environment and Natural Resources
How to be Eligible for 10k SRI Bonus for Government Employees?
- Civilian Personnel must be:
- Must be in the government service as of November 30, 2021
- Have rendered at least 4 months of service as of November 30, 2021
- Must not received any year-end benefit in 2021
How Much is the Incentive?
Incentive will be based on how long you’ve work in a government agency. See table below for reference.
|Less than 1 month||10%|
|1 month but less than 2 months||20%|
|2 months but less than 3 months||30%|
|3 months but less than 4 months||40%|
If you haven’t receive your SRI yet, get in touch with your agencies.
Government Employees’ Year-End Bonus and Cash Gift
Best Ways To Invest Your 13th-Month Pay