There are so many hard-working government employees who provide good services to all Filipino citizens. As a way of giving back to them, the Department of Budget and Management created a way to help them. A PEI bonus amounting to Php 5,000 will be given to government employees. If you want to know more about the Php 5,000 PEI bonus for government employees, here are more details.
What is PEI Bonus?
Productivity Enhancement Incentive (PEI) was mandated by executive order 206. It aims to improve the productivity of government employees here in the Philippines. All eligible government employees will be entitled to receive Php 5,000. It will be given alongside the upward adjustment of the salary schedule in the bureaucracy and new benefits including the mid-year bonus that is equivalent to one month’s basic salary of an employee.
PEI Bonus for Government Employees Guidelines
Who will receive the PEI bonus?
- Civilian Personnel
- Appointive or Elective
- Full time or Part time
- Armed Forces of the Philippines
- Department of National Defense
- Philippine National Police
- Philippine Public Safety College
- Bureau of Fire Protection
- Bureau of Jail Management
- Philippine Coast Guard under DOT
- National Mapping and Resource Information Authority under DENR
What are the Conditions to Receive PEI Bonus?
- Emloyees must still be in service as of November 30 of the current year;
- Must rendered a total of 4 months as of November 30 of the current year
Those who are eligible will receive the following:
|Length of Service||PEI Percentage|
|Less than 1 month||20%|
|1 month – Less than 2 months||30%|
|2 months – Less than 3 months||40%|
|3 months – Less than 4 months||50%|
Who will not receive the PEI?
- Consultants and experts hired from a limited period of time
- Laborers with job contracts
- Student workers
- Employee who is:
- Job Order
- Service Contract
All eligible government employees will receive Php 5,000. The incentive shall be given not earlier than December 15 every year.