Previously, I wrote about Requirements and Procedures for DTI Business Name Permit Registration. Now let us learn how to get DTI Permit Certification Online.
With DTI Business Name Registration System or BNRS facility, you are allowed to get your DTI permit or certificate online. You can download and print your DTI permit and generate your certificate. With this system, you can have new application, request for renewal, TRN inquiry, download certificate and online payment.
Tips on How to Register DTI Business Name Online
First and foremost you must prepare your Business Name since this is the most important requirement. Your chosen business name should not and will not be used for business that is illegal, offensive, scandalous, or contrary to propriety like Lester’s betting place or Pen-is Massage and Spa. You must comply with DTI’s terms and conditions.
Your business name must not be the same or nearly the same as an existing registered business, partnership, corporation or company nor infringes on any trademark, trade name and or service mark like Chowkeng, Coffee Bens, and more. Also, your business name must not composed purely of generic or geographic words such as The Grocery Shop or Manila.
Your business name must not be:
- a name which by law or regulation cannot be appropriated
- used to designate or distinguish or not suggestive of quality of any class of articles, goods, service or merchandise
- a name or abbreviation of a name used by the government in its governmental functions
- a name or abbreviation of a name of any nation, inter-governmental or international organization
- deceptive, misleading or which misrepresent the nature of business
How to get DTI Permit and Certificate Online
- Visit DTI Business Name Registration System Website
- Read the terms and conditions carefully. Understand them and click I Agree
- Provide correct details.
It is as simple and easy as that.