National ID or PhilSys ID is already accepting registrations. This ID will serve as the official government-issued ID in the Philippines which aims to establish a single national identification system for all Filipino citizens. If you wanted to know more, here’s a National ID application process guide.
READ: Things You Need to Know About PhilSys ID
Where can I Register?
- Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- Local Civil Registry Offices
- GSIS (for its members)
- SSS (for its members)
- Philippine Postal Corporation
- Home Develop Mutual Fund
- Other government agencies that were assigned by PSA
What are the Requirements Needed?
- Application Form
- 2 valid IDs or:
- Birth certificate
Here’s the National ID Application Process:
- Prepare all the requirements
- Go to the registration office you prefer
- Get a queue number (if applicable) and wait for your turn
- Proceed to the encoder and biometrics
- They will then get your information, fingerprints, and iris scan
- Wait for your PhilSys number to be generated
- Afterward, they will inform you when you will get your PhilSys ID
PhilSys ID is for FREE. Meaning you don’t have to pay anything. If someone asks you to pay for processing fee report it to the authorities. Unless, you are a foreigner you need to pay for the standard fee for initial application, renewal, or replacement due to a lost or damaged card.
Be the first to comment