Before, we got used to getting our PSA documents directly at their office. We endure the long hours of waiting due to the long queue. Good thing PSA now offers a convenient way to get our PSA documents which is online. So if you wanted to Order PSA Certificate Online, here’s a guide for you.
Getting PSA documents online makes our life easier. Especially this time that we are experiencing a pandemic worldwide. It is very convenient for us and safe that we can now request our documents at the comfort of our home as long as we have a stable internet connection and a gadget.
So if you’re planning to get PSA documents, request them online now. Check out the list of the available PSA Certificate below.
List of PSA Documents you can get?
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR)
- Death Certificate
How to get PSA Documents Online?
- Visit PSAhelpline website
- Click “Get Started”
- Choose which certificate you wanted to get, either:
- Afterward, you need to choose whose certificate you’re requesting for, either:
- Fill up all the required information
- Your name will be displayed again for you to double-check, if no correction is needed click “Continue”
- Enter your Father’s full name and mother’s maiden name
- Select your Place of Birth
- Choose the purpose of your request and if there are any legal proceedings done with the certificate
- Fill up the delivery and Contact Information
- Afterward, the summary of your certificate will be displayed. Double-check every detail
- Then lastly, pay for the fee and wait for it to be delivered
Where can I pay for it?
- Credit Card
- Dragon Pay
After you request your certificate, you can expect it to be delivered after 3-4 working days within Metro Manila and 7-8 working days if you’re from outside Metro Manila.
For more inquiries about how to order PSA Certificate Online, you may contact PSA using this email and hotline: [email protected] (02) 8737-1111