TESDA has helped many Filipinos to enhance their skills and knowledge which they can use to earn money. That is why many Filipinos are taking TESDA courses nowadays. One of the important things after finishing your course is claiming your National Certificate (NC) or Certificate of Competency (COC). This certificate is very vital when applying for a job that perfectly suits the course that you’ve finished. So it is important to keep your certificate updated. However, if your certificate is already expired, here’s a TESDA Certificate Renewal Guide for you.
TESDA courses are for FREE and that is what makes them very helpful especially to indigenous Filipino citizens. They are giving hope to everyone. So if you wanted to learn for free, enroll now at TESDA free courses.
READ: In-Demand Free TESDA Online Courses
Here’s the Requirements:
- Application Form
- Original copy of the National Certificate or Certificate of Competency
- Passport size ID picture (3 pcs)
- Certificate of Employment (It must show that you’re using the skills you have attain from TESDA course)
- Request Letter
Here’s the process of TESDA Certificate Renewal Guide:
- Visit the TESDA District or Provincial Issuing Office where you received your certificate
- Apply for a renewal
- Submit all the required documents
- Go to the cashier and pay the fee
- Don’t forget to get your official receipt
- They will then give you a schedule of when to claim your certificate
- Go back to the office on the date of your schedule and claim your certificate
Make sure to bring all the documents before you proceed to the Provincial Issuing Office to avoid delay.
If you have a representative who will claim your certificate, they must bring a Special Power of Attorney.
Be the first to comment