Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation a land-based recruitment agency here in the Philippines recently announced that they are looking for applicants. They are recruiting farmers who want to work in Japan. If you’re interested to apply, this might help you.
Japan Hiring Guidelines
- Maintain the farm and farm facilities
- Perform farming activities
- Taking care of animals such as cows, horses, and chicken
- Plant fruit and vegetables
- Growing and seeding plants
- Repair farm machinery
- Be a sales agent for livestock and crops
- Supervise crop production
- Purchase supplies for the farm
- Handle heavy farm machinery
- Communicate with clients
- Keep records of the following:
- Employee records
- 1-year working experience is a must
- Must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Agriculture or similar fields
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
How Much is the Salary?
The monthly salary will be JPY 103,644 – 132,080 or Php 42,620 – 54,313. It may change depending on the exchange rate of the JPY to the peso.
How Much is the Placement Fee?
As per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one month’s salary.
How to Apply?
If you’re interested to apply, you may click this link and you will be redirected to the website where you can apply: Japan Farmers. Once you access the website, create an account and upload your resume. You may also send your resume via email or walk-in directly to their office. If you prefer walk-in, make sure to bring all the necessary documents.
All interested applicants may apply until August 02, 2022.
Agency and Employer Information:
- Agency: Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation
- Contact number: 09173416727, 4009441
- Employer: SETOUCHI TECH COOPERATIVE ASSOCIATION
- Address: FUKUYAMA CITY
For more information, you may contact the POEA agency using the number above.
Japan is Now Hiring IT Developer
PSA Job Openings
Japan is Hiring Construction Workers