Luxury and JP International Corporation a land-based recruitment agency here in the Philippines is now looking for competent applicants as nail technicians who wanted to work in Saudi Arabia. If you are a nail technician here in the Philippines, this is the perfect chance to step up your career. If you are interested, this might help you. Check out the qualifications.
Saudi Arabia Hiring Guidelines
- Take care of the client’s feet and hands
- Provide manicure, pedicure, and nail shaping
- Applying acrylics and other nail arts
- Decorate nails
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience
- High school graduate
- Female applicants are preferred
How Much is the Salary?
The monthly salary will be SAR 1,800.00 – 2,000.00 or Php 27,194.10 – 30,215.66. It may change depending on the exchange rate of the SAR to the peso.
How Much is the Placement Fee?
As per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one month’s salary.
How to Apply?
If you’re interested to apply, you may click this link and you will be redirected to the website where you can apply: Nail Technician. Once you access the website, create an account and upload your resume. You may also send your resume via email or walk in directly to their office. If you prefer a walk-in, make sure to bring all the necessary documents.
All interested applicants may apply until September 22, 2022.
Agency and Employer Information:
- Agency: Luxury and JP International Corporation
- Address: Unit 4, Agoncillo Townhomes II, 1627 Agoncillo Street, Manila, Metro Manila Philippines
- Contact number: 516-6820; 09175681044; 09999954390
- Employer: 4 VENUE SALON
- Address: Riyadh
For more information, you may contact the POEA agency using the number above.
DENR Job Vacancies
Highest Paying Jobs in the Philippines
PNPA Scholarship Program