Are you looking for a job and interested to work abroad? If yes, this is the perfect chance to apply now. Mission Way Manpower Inc., announced that Japan is now hiring factory workers. So if you’re a high school graduate and you think you are fit to work in a factory job, don’t waste your time and apply now.
Japan Hiring Guidelines
- Meat processing department
- Sausage/Hotdog processing department
- Meat cutting department
- At least 1 year of working experience
- High school graduate
- First time going to Japan
How much is the salary?
The monthly salary will be JPY 109,090 or Around Php 44,993. It may change depending on the exchange rate of the JPY to the peso.
How Much is the Placement Fee?
This job has no placement fee.
How to Apply?
If you want to apply, you may click this link: Factory Worker. Once you access the website, create an account and upload your resume. You may also send your resume via email or walk-in directly to their office. If you prefer a walk-in, make sure to bring all the necessary documents.
All interested applicants may apply until December 28, 2022.
Agency and Employer Information:
- Mission Way Manpower Services Inc.
- License: POEA-084-LB-031612-R
- Address: 1828 San Marcelino St., Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Contact Number: (+632) 522-73-86, (+632) 521-53-18
- Toyama Asia Technical Economic Cooperative Committee (FURUTA FOODS CO., LTD.)
- Address: 253 Miyamaru, Tonami City, Toyama, Japan
- POEA Registration: 10348891
For more information, you may contact the POEA agency using the number above.
NOTE: No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.